1. Papers submitted to the journal must be related to Computer Graphics and applications. The papers should be original in content and contribute to academic/industrial developments. Published work (or work that is under consideration for publication) at other journals, whether domestic or international, may not be submitted. Authors are expected to comply with research and publication guidelines including Ethical Standards for the Korea Computer Graphics Society and International Standards(http:// publicationethics.org/resources/international-standards-for-editors-and-authors) for Editors and Authors.
2. Authors, with the exception of co-authors and invited contributors, must be members of the Korea Computer Graphics Society.
3. The Editorial Board has the right to request a revision of papers to the authors as a result of peer-review of the experts related to the corresponding field. In order to retain status, the revision must be returned within 1-month. Otherwise, it is considered that the submitted paper is withdrawn by the authors.
4. Authors shall assume full responsibility for papers published in the journal. Any paper produced as a result of research misconduct is subject to the rules and regulations regarding the research ethics declared by Korea Computer Graphics Society.
5. Submissions are accepted year-round, and Papers must be submitted online via the official website(http://cg-korea.org) with the checklist signed by corresponding authors.
6. Papers should be written either in Korean or English. Korean abstract should be followed by English abstract in Korean papers and vice versa for English papers.
7. The recommended file format for submission is pdf, created by latex. However, Hangul(.hwp) and microsoft MSword(.doc). can also be accepted. The template files are available for download from the official website(http://cg-korea.org).
8. Any information that may break the author anonymity such as names and affiliations may not be included in the submission until the last submission ofr publication.
9. Once the paper is approved for final publication after the review process, the original file(.tex, .pdf, .hwp, or .doc) and the pdf file that include author identification such as names and affiliations should be submitted.
10. Upon approval of the final publication, the authors must pay fee of 100,000won per paper to the Korea Computer Graphics Society bank account within a week.
11. Authors may request a rush review process, subject to the approval from the Editorial Board. Once approved, the additional 300,000won will be charged to the authors for the rush review.
12. Authors will receive 5 complimentary copies upon publication. The authors may request additional copies through Korea Computer Graphics Society (firstname.lastname@example.org) within a week from the acceptance date. In such a case, additional 10,000won per 5 copies should be deposited to the Korea Computer Graphics Society bank account along with the publication fee.
13. Papers published in the journal cannot be reproduced without permission from the Korea Computer Graphics Society.
14. The authors of the article approved for publication are assumed to agree to have their article stored in electronic databases that are accessible by an unspecified number of the general public. The authors should submit the Copyright Transfer Form.
15. Papers published in the journal consist of research papers or review papers related to Computer Graphics and applications thereof.
16. Related literature should be cited in the text in English. The reference should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they appear in the text. Journal paper references should include the following information in the following order: the names of the authors, title, the name of the journal, volume, issue, pages, and the year of publication. Book references should include the following information in the following order: the names of the authors, the title of the book, publisher, and the year of publication.
 Y. Qu, T.-T. Wong, and P.-A. Heng, “Manga colorization,”ACM Transactions on Graphics, pp. 1214-1220, 2006.
 P. Alliez, D. Cohen-Steiner, O. Devillers, B. Levy, and M. Desbrun, “Anisotropic polygonal remeshing,”ACM Transactions on Graphics, pp. 485-493, 2003.
Provision on Publication of the Korean Computer Graphics Society
Article 1 (Purpose)
This provision aims to prescribe matters related to the publication of the Journal issued by the Korean Computer Graphics Society (hereinafter referred to as “this Society”).
Article 2 (Title of the Journal and Language)
① This Society shall publish the Journal of the Korea Computer Graphics Society as a domestic academic journal. Hereinafter, it shall be referred to as “the Journal”.
② The language used for the Journal shall be determined by the submission requirements of the Journal.
Article 3 (Publication Schedule)
The Journal shall publish four issues per year on March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1.
Article 4 (Manuscripts Submission and Review Process)
The manuscripts submitted to the Journal should follow the submission requirements of the Journal, and all manuscripts are subject to experts peer review by the editorial board.
Article 5. (Copyright)
This Society shall own the publishing rights on the manuscripts posted in the Journal and their electronic reprints. Matters related to the transfer or license of the copyright shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
Article 6 (Distribution)
This Journal shall be distributed free of charge to the members of this Society. For the subscription of non-member individuals or groups, an approval of the Board of Directors is required.
Article 7 (Start, change, or cease publication)
In case of launching a new journal, or changing the number of issues or ceasing publication of the existing journal, the Board of Directors shall determine the matter.
Supplementary provision (Enforcement Date) This provision shall be enforced from January 1, 1995.
Supplementary provision (Enforcement date) This provision shall be enforced from January 1, 2000.
Supplementary provision (Enforcement date) This provision shall be enforced from January 1, 2006.